When using QlickPath, IT organizations can realize the following benefits:
- Monitor the “roundtrip” experience of real application users live, and alert on for example SLA violations.
- Send alerts on service level agreements (SLA) violations.
- Accelerate performance troubleshooting and remediation. Give warnings signs of application performance problems and take preventive action.
- Eliminate “finger-pointing” among teams, promoting cooperative approaches to solving problems.
- Trend historical performance of an application to detect or confirm performance degradation.
- Give inside on the user experience & behaviour.
- Provide insight into time in the spent the applications and infrastructure components on the network and at the client.
What’s our promise?
QlickPath is an independent provider of real-time information and analysis to the Internet, media, retail, telecommunications, information services, financial services (banking & insurance), media and advertising sectors. QlickPath applies its unique & advanced technologies in web -performance analytics & -fraudulent activities to help its customers optimise and protect their businesses.
BETTER INSIGHTS = MORE & TRUSTED BUSINESS
Norbert Heijke, CEO.
Norbert brings more than two decades of experience managing the rapid growth of Internet-scale companies. Prior to joining QlickPath, Norbert was setting up the EU operations for webMethods and Systinet. Norbert spent four years at Cisco Systems, building a world wide corporate sales progam.
Ernst Nolte, Founder, Research & development
Ernst is QlickPath’s founding father; in 2007 he had the idea that websites performance will become over time more and more crucial for business success. Ernst has been a tech entrepreneur for almost 20 years. He was Founder of Geckotools, Geckotech, Cloud Companyon.
Wietse Bakker, Research, Analytics & development
Wietse turns ideas into products, re-defining QlickPath and leading the effort to build the QlickPath web analytics and validation platform. Wietse has been building world-class products for more than 15 years in engineering and consulting roles at Imtech and Microstrategy.